Search for Books, ISBN, Authors, Illustrators, or for any other information on the site.
What is co-production?
Co-production is the process where a book is created and sold to publishers in different countries in a joint production. The firms adapt or translate the book into their local language sending the digital files for printing back to the originator who co-ordinates the overall production.
Benefits of co-production
- Additional titles to supplement ones product list
- A tried strategy that has worked for demanding customers worldwide
- Synergies and increased brand awareness as a result of the same title being sold worldwide.
- Lower risks as opposed to creating and launching ones own title.
- Competitive pricing due to economies of scale.
- Less hassle as the production has been outsourced.
- Proven expertise in co-ordinating production and controlling quality
Where we print
An additional service provided is in having Scandinavia provide a complete package involving printing and shipping. Why deal with the hassle of the shipping when Scandinavia can provide this service?
- Years of experience in dealing with shipping worldwide
- Experience in dealing with shipment inspections
- Less hassle for clients
- Lower prices due to increased buyer power in organising multiple shipments