Each character is introduced with fact-spreads including cool features like milestones from their lives, nice-to-know historical facts and relevant questions to reflect on. The two titles in the series are aimed specifically at boys or girls in choice of stories, illustrations, text, and layout – all of which differ in the two books. The chronological outlines of both titles, enable readers to better understand the linear order of the Bible.
This bible series is a must-have for brave tweens
- Sold 75.000+ copies and counting…
- Tailored towards tweens giving a strong target group with good volume.
- Questions, facts and introductions to each character give insights on biblical people that a regular children’s Bible don’t have.
- Bestselling illustrator Gustavo Mazali.
Get a glimpse of crucial points in the lives of inspiring women such as Ruth, Esther, and Mary or follow the struggles and victories of Joseph, David, and many others. In this series, tweens get to study the lives of courageous characters from Scripture to find their own favorite role-model. With questions to consider the readers are engaged in the story – a great way to encourage pre-teens to reflect on and apply what they are learning.
Exciting bible story Books that tweens will want to read
- Kids will enjoy the stories and layout tailored towards them
- By encouraging readers that the principles and faith of the brave, biblical characters can be learned. As a result, these books qualify as children’s Bibles and not just biblical books.
- Excellent gift idea for tweens
Bible Stories for Brave Boys
ISBN: 9788771327977 (hardcover) • ISBN: 9788771328240 (softcover)
Bible Stories for Brave Girls
ISBN: 9788771327984 (hardcover) • ISBN: 9788771328233 (softcover)
Age: 7-11 • Pages: 304 • Size (WxH): 160 x 190 mm • Full color • Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali • Hardcover or softcover • Suggested retail price: US $16.99 (softcover) • Suggested retail price: US $19.99 (hardcover)
France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao, USA, Italy, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan.