The Children in the Bible series is a well-written and delightfully illustrated character building series for kids age 3 and up. The series is appealing to children in portraying the Bible from a child’s point of view.
Flip through the one volume book – click below:
The 10 books introduce the reader to the childhood of famous Bible-characters like Isaac and Jesus – teaching children the values of determination, generosity, compassion and more. The 10 books are also combined in a one volume edition. This version with glossy paper that makes the colors really good and padded cover to improve the feel of the book, has proven to be a bestseller.
Key selling points
- Bible stories told for children – about children. Kids are preoccupied with other kids, which is why the angle of this book is particular welcoming for kids. Here we follow the children in the Bible.
- Easy text and illustrations. Suited for the age group
- Strong color drawings. These are popular with children age 3- 6.
- Simple drawings with lovely faces and eyes.
List of books and values contained in the series:
- Isaac (Trust)
- Miriam (Intelligence)
- Moses (Determination)
- Samuel (Devotion)
- David (Courage)
- Naaman’s Servant Girl (Compassion)
- Josiah (Loyalty)
- Jesus as a Boy (Wisdom)
- The Boy with Bread and Fish (Generosity)
- The Children and Jesus (Love)
1 volume edition
- ISBN: 9788772478081
- Age: 3 and up
- Size (WxH): 205 x 245mm
- Pages: 192
- Full color, padded hardcover
- Retail price: US $24.99
Slipcase with 10 books
- ISBN: 9788772473291
- Size: 206 x 127 x 253mm
- Pages per book: 20
- Price of slipcase: US $0.75
- Retail price: US $9.99 (padded hardcover)
- Retail price for 10 books with free slipcase: US $89.99
Australia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, France, Guatemala, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand and USA.