The sweet and fun illustrations of this Bible Storybook, burst with quirky details that kids will love to explore. Cute, animated narrators explains biblical truths and ask simple questions that encourages reflection and conversation.
Competent crew behind The Little Children’s Bible Storybook
The illustrator (and the author) behind The Little Children’s Bible Storybook (José Pérez Montero) is also behind The Children’s Bible (sold more than 6 mill. copies) and The Adventure Story Bible (published in Brazil by Editorial Abril for example – 2,7 million books in their campaign of 2007-2008). So, it is a fantastic crew that is behind this story-time favorite.
Good reasons to purchase this title:
- Bestselling illustrator (his Scandinavia products have sold 7+ million copies)
- Bigger format gives higher perceived value (than previous version) and therefore a potentially higher retail price
- Lower page count allows room for cost efficient prices
- Exiting new cover
- Silk mat paper adds a nice feel and gives excellent sharp illustrations with vivid colors.
This is why retail buyers will like this product:
- Larger font size invites curious youngsters to read by them selves
- Hilarious illustrations delivers amusing scenery suited for the age group
- Story length excellent for night time reading, story time or Sunday school devotions
The storylines are conveniently set to meet children’s ability to concentrate, engaging them with questions and facts. Each story is Biblically accurate, yet joyfully written for young minds and hearts.