Scandinavia has developed The One Year Bible to make daily reading fun. In this children’s Bible there is a story with a Bible reference and a prayer for each day. These are daily readings that take you through a selection of important parts of the whole Bible in a year. Best suited for children ages 4-7.
The beautiful and colorful illustrations are made by Gustavo Mazali, an internationally renown bestselling illustrator. Kids love his cute and humorous details.
Designed for Daily Bible Reading
- Revenue generating; Big children’s Bible with 365 stories
- New SPH bestseller: 58.500+ copies sold to 14 countries.
- Popular, proven and colorful illustrations by bestselling artist Gustavo Mazali.
- Easy-to-understand concept: One story per day in a year is easy to grasp and use. This also gives readers a good biblical overview.
- With 496 pages, these daily readings will go through the whole Bible in one year, and give an excellent overview and knowledge of God’s Word.
To get closer to God, one day at a time, with 365 Bible stories and prayers. Young children will love the colorful pictures and animated, action-packed stories.
As mentioned in an earlier post, daily Bible reading is important. But it can be difficult to have the discipline to keep up with the ambition.
Finding a quiet time to read with kids can be hard for today’s parents, so as a publisher we try to help by creating products to meet that need
Key selling points:
- Suitable as a gift, in churches or community.
- Designed to walk the reader through the Bible in a year.
- Devotional concept helps form good routines and learn to pray – includes both Bible reading and prayer.
Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Philippines, Serbia, South Africa and Taiwan.