Matching Game—who gets a full board first?
Enhances child development
- Lotto games are a great way to teach preschoolers:
- New words
- Ability to classify objects, symbols and shapes
- Taking turns
- A light and playful introduction to the Bible
As all testing and development has already been done, it takes almost no resources to incorporate this product into your line. With only a few text edits and logo replacements, this game box is yours to bring to the market.
Key Selling Points
- This new game is an easy way to expand your product line and get access to a new market with new revenue streams.
- Easy to translate and publish (all development has already been done and tested)
- Competitive pricing
- Colorful, playful, cute illustrations
Toddler brains love this!
You can also use the game for cooperative play, where everyone works together to fill the boards. No one loses, but you still practice taking turns.
Bible Picture Bingo • ISBN: 9788772032474
Size of box : 200 x 150 x 40 mm (~8 x 6 x 1½ inches) • Size of boards: 160 x 140 mm (6½ x 5½ inches) • Size of tokens: 45 x 45 mm (2 x 2 inches) Illustrator: Sandrine L’Amour • Suggested retail price: US $9.99
Australia, France, United Kingdom
How to play:
- Place all the tokens face down on the table. Each player takes a board.
- One player turns over a token, and if it matches a picture on his/her board, covers the picture with the token.
- The first player to fill out their Lotto board wins the game!