This book teaches kids to pray. It shows 7 personal ways to use The Lord’s Prayer at bedtime or in everyday life. Each prayer is connected with a short, well-known Bible story that is used in the prayer.
Key Selling Points
- Promotes an active prayer-life for children
- Kid-friendly text based on the Bible
- Easy to use
- Meets parents’ need for quality bedtime reading
- Devotional concept helps children form good routines and learn how to pray
- Cute and colorful artwork by bestselling illustrator Gustavo Mazali
- Easy to translate and inexpensive to purchase—high return on investment
- All stories come with Bible references
Small Devotions with Daily Prayers to Learn
Prayer is our conversation with God and how we develop a personal, meaningful relationship with Him. Prayer helps us open our hearts to God’s working in our lives.
But how do we pray? And how do we teach our children to pray meaningful prayers?
Be Inspired by 7 Personal Prayers Based on The Lord’s Prayer
In the Bible, Jesus taught His disciples how to pray. My First 7 Prayers uses The Lord’s Prayer as a framework to make 7 kid-friendly versions of that same prayer.
When children read these prayers and start to see the pattern, they not only understand Jesus’s prayer better, but His whole outlook on life.
Jesus told his disciples how to pray:
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one,
for yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
From Matthew 6:9-13 (NIV)