Short and sweet Bible stories for bedtime, that’s what Good Night God provides. Good Night God is tailored for kids ages 2-4 and contains brief bedtime versions of the most well-known stories from the Bible.
Cute, colorful illustrations and light, readable text let little ones fall asleep with their minds full of the hope and love of the Bible.
Children love rhythm and repetition. To emphasize this quality, each story ends with saying good night to all the characters from the story, and especially God, with a repetitive, rhythmic cadence.
Good night Noah and Noah’s
family and the animals, and
good night God.
This new Bible storybook has the ideal balance between cost and perceived value. With a relatively large format, padded cover, board book pages, and handle, we get a substantial, solid book that feels good to hold. With its 40 pages full of art and stories, we also get a cost-efficient product.
– “Glow in the dard effect” on cover works very well.
Key Selling Points
- Easy-to-understand concept makes it a perfect format for both mass market and book store sales
- Plastic handle adds to customer interest and perceived value
- Cover has glow-in-the-dark effect on all the white areas.
- Makes a great gift item
- Utilizes a proven format that has outperformed similar books and sold millions of copies worldwide
Quality time after a busy day
Good Night God contains 9 Bible stories that each take about 2 minutes to read. This makes it possible to have some quality story time with the kids at night, even on the busiest days.
All stories in Good Night God are of equal length. The stories included are: Creation, Noah’s Ark, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, David, Jesus is born, Jesus Cares for Others, and Jesus Saves Us.
Brazil, Canada, France, Latvia, Netherlands, Pakistan, Romania, South Africa, Spanish speaking countries, USA