Featuring more than 1,000 stickers and cute, colorful illustrations, there are plenty of opportunities to make timeless Bible stories stick with this interactive Sticker Bible Storybook. With an attractive cost-value ratio due to the big size and more than 1,000 stickers as well as low cost, there a several great options for setting a price strategy with either big margin and/or low retail price.
The flap with velcro closure adds interest and exclusivity and moves it away from being compared to cheap saddle stitch books in the same size.
Key Selling Points
- Stickers are very popular for age group (3-5).
- Good cost-value ratio: Combining big size, impressive amount of stickers and low cost, makes the price strategy easy with either big margin and/or low retail price.
- Flap with velcro closure is easy to use and adds exclusive feel.
- Sold 43.500+ copies and counting…
- New title with very popular illustrator.
The 1000 Sticker Bible storybook makes for a great bring-along activity
Little ones will have fun searching out the matching stickers and place them unto their designated spot on scenes of the Bible story. Picking and placing stickers will help children develop fine motor skills as it does require a neat grasp to peel the sticky pictures up from the edge of the sticker sheet. For some kids this is an art which demands both effort and practice before mastered. But there’s plenty of stickers to practice and play with while learning more about Moses, Noah and of course Jesus. To top up the fun kids will even find sheets of stickers to use in other books or surfaces.
Cambodia, Canada, France, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom.