The Big Kid’s Little Bible is a great way to introduce 3-5 year olds to God’s Word and to do so in an engaging, accessible way. This book comes in a substantial yet slender volume and provides simple, easy to understand retellings of the most important and cherished Bible stories.
Straightforward, inexpensive children’s Bible
This new children’s Bible retells the 45 most well-known stories of the Bible. The text is easy to understand, and the illustrations are cute and warm. All aspects of Big Kids’ Little Bible are targeted towards kids age 3-5.
Key Selling Points
- Designed to walk the reader through the Bible in less than 100 pages
- Gives kids age 3-5 a good biblical overview
- Big format gives high perceived value and therefore a potentially higher retail price, even though page count is only 96 pages
- Lower page count than in similar children’s Bibles allows room for cost-effective prices
- Silk matte paper adds a nice feel and provides excellent, sharp illustrations with vivid colors
Highlights God’s love for us and His plan of salvation
Big Kids’ Little Bible highlights aspects of God’s character, His love for us, and His plan of salvation.
The illustrations are fun, cute, and colorful and help explain the brief and to-the-point stories.
Big Kids’ Little Bible makes a wonderful gift for any special occasion, as well as being a great addition to your child’s own library for their personal learning and enjoyment.
*none – not released yet.