Each spread contains 6 iconic Bible stories on the left accompanied by a 25-piece jigsaw puzzle on the right. The pieces can easily be removed and placed back again on the page. Made in durable cardboard, the pieces don’t fall out, even when the page is held upside down.
These titles contain a selection of expressive and colourful pictures portraying beloved Bible stories from the Old and New Testament illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Key Selling Points
- Based on 10 puzzle Bibles previously published, that sold in more that 1 mill. copies
- High value-for-money: Big format allows for a high retail price.
- Thick puzzle pieces that stay in the book
- Illustrated by bestselling artist Gustavo Mazali (whose Scandinavia titles has sold more than 4 million books all together)
- Bible-based text – easy to translate into any language
Playing and learning with the Bible
This series of four books provides great opportunity for adults looking to spend you’n’me time with a child sharing the best-loved stories and heroes of the Bible as they read and play together.
A book and a toy: while playing , engaged in the story both mind and body, kids will get to know famous Bible stories while improving hand-eye coordination.
Kids’ Heroes Puzzle Bible (ISBN 9788772030036)
Kids’ Favorite Puzzle Bible ISBN (9788772030012)
Kids’ First Puzzle Bible (ISBN 9788772030005)
Kids’ Jesus Puzzle Bible (ISBN 9788772030029)
Age: 4-7 • 14 pages • Size (WxH): 213 x 270 mm • Full color on all pages • Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali • Board book with puzzles inside • Padded cover with spot UV varnish effect • Suggested retail price: US $14.99
Australia, Croatia, Holland, Mexico, Romania, South Africa, Taiwan, United Kingdom, USA.