When building your advertisement ad, e-mail or message in any format, these 5 tips might help you reach your audience better.
- One Main Message. A chinese proverb goes: “A man who chases two rabbits catches none”. Likewise, try to have only one message in each marketing effort, to ensure that you get just that.
- Distinction. We are all busy, so to stop us in our tracks it takes something extra. The approach much be distinctive in order to stand out and get some attention.
- Catching headline. Your headline or subject must make you want to read more.
- Focus on “them”. No one cares about what you offer unless it’s relevant for them. Don’t spend 99% of your message on what you have. Instead turn it around and angel it so that the prospect feels like they are the center. Explain more about why they should reach / buy than what they get. Unfold a story that tells the prospect the benefits they get.
- Call to action. Do not forget to emphasize what it is you want the reader to do. The more clear and simple the better. This should be 100% aligned with the “one message” mentioned above.