Baby’s First Bible – Read and play your way through this Baby Bible. Here’s a book that makes for a perfect read-aloud! Bible stories for little ones – engaging and fun at the same time.
Filled with small tasks and activities, like tickling bellies and singing along with David and his harp, the essence of God’s Word is made clear in a simple way. The light hearted and bubbling scenes are illustrated by Gustavo Mazali filled – with little people, that children can relate to.
- Presented with a handle and a lock.
- Interactive concept with little prompts
- Warm and cute illustrations
- Baby-friendly language written by author Guy David Stancliff.
Read and play with Baby through the Bible
Parents will enjoy sharing the stories of David, Joseph, Moses, and many others as the twentytwo stories are enhanced with little, cute prompts for along the way. When God makes it rain, “rainy fingers” fall on Baby’s head and tummy – tickle – tickle – laughs! Oh! – Joseph and Mary can’t find Jesus and Mommy can’t find Baby, but “peek-a-boo there you are!” They will sing along with David on their favorite tune or pray silently like a whisper to God like Hannah.
- Thoughtful gift idea for newborns, christenings, or a child’s first birthday.
- The simple sentences are perfect to hold little children’s attention.
- Activities help infants remember each story and enhance your interaction with your little one.