Bedtime Bible Prayers is carefully designed to make Bible reading and prayer a natural part of the goodnight routine. It will help children move to a more personal view of God.
We are created for a personal relationship with God!
Inside are 44 prayers, each based on a Bible verse. These will help children share their hearts and thoughts with God— while also learning about His heart and thoughts for them.
Key Selling Points
- Meets parent’s need for quality bedtime reading
- Concept enables kids to learn Bible verses and learn how to pray
- Book uses real Bible text for Bible Verses
- Great gift item as well as for personal use
- With cute illustrations of both Biblical scenes and modern life
Bedtime Bible Prayers – Connecting with God before you sleep!
In Bedtime Bible Prayers each spread is one bedtime session. Each session will take 5 minutes or so and contains a Bible verse, a prayer and a question. In this way, the child will:
- Get to know the Bible.
- Learn how to apply the Bible in their prayers.
- Have a little food-for-though question in the end to help them become grateful and aware of their own quality and ability to share something good with others.
- Get some quality time with the parent.
*none – not released yet.