The sweet and funny illustrations in this Bible Storybook, burst with quirky unexpected details that kids will love to explore. Cute narrators explain biblical truths and ask simple questions to encourage reflection and conversation.
The illustrator behind The Little Children’s Bible Storybook (José Pérez Montero) is also behind The Children’s Bible (sold more than 6 mill. copies) and The Adventure Story Bible (published in Brazil by Editorial Abril for example – 2,7 million books in their campaign of 2007-2008). So, it is a fantastic crew that is behind this story-time favorite.
Key Selling Points
- Bigger format gives higher perceived value (than previous version) and therefore a potentially higher retail price
- Lower page count allows room for cost efficient prices
- Exiting new cover
- Bestselling illustrator (his Scandinavia products have sold 7+ million copies)
- Silk mat paper adds a nice feel and gives excellent sharp illustrations with vivid colors.
- Story length excellent for night time reading, story time or Sunday school devotions
This titel is an amusing read with hilarious illustrations and storylines conveniently set to meet children’s ability to concentrate, engaging them with questions and facts. The larger font size invites curious youngsters to read by them selves but also makes reading easier for grandparents and others, who might have left thier glasses in another room.