Developed to take readers through the Bible in one year, this bestselling title has a Bible story and a prayer for each day. With eloquent simplicity and happy, colorful drawings it presents significant Bible passages and characters.
Gustavo Mazali, an internationally renowned bestselling illustrator, is behind the beautiful, bright illustrations. His cute and humorous style is highly enjoyed by kids worldwide.
Key Selling Points
- Revenue generating; Big children’s Bible with 365 stories
- Popular titel: 80.000+ copies sold
- Designed to take readers through the Bible in one year, giving youngsters a good biblical overview
- Proven and colorful illustrations by bestselling artist Gustavo Mazali.
- Devotional concept helps form good routines and learn to pray
Going through the Bible in one Year
The easy-to-grasp concept of The One Year Bible is very useful and supports developing good devotional habits. It also establishes a foundational overview of the Bible at an early age.
Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Philippines, Serbia, South Africa and Taiwan.