Bible Memory Game—who can find the matching image and get most pairs?
Bible Memory Game is a fun game for the whole family, where both children’s and adults’ memory is put to the test.
Memory games are fun no matter what age you are. The game concept has been around for ages and is a proven classic. Lay out the cards upside down and find matches. It’s so simple, yet so fun.
This new game is an easy way to expand your product line and get access to a new market with new revenue streams.
As all testing and development has already been done, it takes almost no resources to incorporate this product into your line. With only a few text edits and logo replacements, this game box is yours to bring to the market.
Key Selling Points
- Easy to translate and publish (all development has already been done and tested)
- Competitive pricing
- Colorful, playful, cute illustrations
Brain Exercise—Boost Mental Health
Here is a brand-new Bible memory game for kids both big and small to enjoy. Playing memory games improves concentration, focus, attention to detail, short-term memory, and fine motor skills.
Furthermore, Bible Memo introduces children to some well-known bible scenes, sparking their interest in learning more. Also, when a player recognizes the Bible scene on a card, it makes it easier to remember that card because it has a story behind it.
Bible Memo • ISBN: 9788772032375
Size of box : 200 x 150 x 40 mm (~8 x 6 x 1½ inches) • Size of cards: 50 x 50 mm (2 x 2 inches) Illustrator: Gavin Scott • Suggested retail price: US $9.99
~ not published yet ~
How to play:
- Place the cards face down on the table.
- The first player turns over two cards. If they are identical, the player got a pair and gets to keep the cards and turn over two more.
- If the cards are not identical, it is the next player’s turn.
- When there are no more cards on the table, the winner is the player with the most pairs.